Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pink, Lemon & White

I have used a pink base card with backing paper from Papermania 'Blueberry Hill' pack. The image is coloured with Promarkers and is from Digi Darla and you can check out her range here. I have stamped her on white card and cut out the yellow shape with nesties. The sentiment is from my stash and I have cut a border with Martha Stewart 'Lace Heart' edger punch. I have added a peel-off border and some pink roses and lemon and pink gems.
I am entering this into -
Making It With Meslyn - Pink Lemon & White
Digi Darla Mothers Day Challenge



4 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful card Maureen!

coops said...

gorgeous card maureen.beautiful colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Jess's Crafty Things said...

thanks for joining us at Making it with Meslyn Maureen and I live the border round the edge of your card!! Hugs Jess xx

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image x
Wendy x