Sunday 15 May 2011

Embossing

Oh!!!! Mandi & Chrissie really got me going this week on the one layer challenge for embossing over at Less is More this week. I could not get my head round this and still not sure about this entry. I used a Crafts Too embossing tree folder and I have coloured the raised areas with Promarkers and add Anita's 3d Gloss to make it stand out. I have stamped the little rabbit from Stampin Up and heat embossed him with black embossing powder. Not sure about a sentiment for this one. I will have to give it more thought. Must try this one again. LOL!!!


14 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely card Maureen, that little bunny is so cute. Hugs Rita xx

Ang C said...

A great card - what a cute rabbit

Mandi said...

Cute card Maureen
Glad we keep you on your toes lol
Thank you
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Seafield Jo said...

This is a super card Maureen, I love the little rabbit, very cute. Jo

Zoechaos said...

Adorable card, the tree is perfectly coloured I'm sure if I tried there would be pen marks all over. XOXO Zoe

Chrissie said...

As you have chosen a black and white rabbit, I think that you could have left the tree white which would have toned well with the little bunny and given him a little more prominence!
It's a charming card however.
Thanks so much for joining us once more.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

I've never tried colouring an embossed image but yours is very neat. A lovely card. x

kelly said...

The little rabbit looks so little and cute next to this fab tree, great card!
kelly x

Carol said...

Great card and the bunny is so cute. Carol x

Mau xx said...

Such a cute card Maureen, Superb xx Hope you and hubby are doing Ok
Hugs Mau xx

Susan said...

What a cute card! Love that little rabbit....and that's a great tree stamp!

Lee said...

i think it's fab card love that lil bunny.xxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a cutie little card ... and love the little bunny ... happy crafting
Sandy xx

Aileen said...

Love the little bit of shine on your tree. Well done with your colouring. x