Sunday 1 May 2011

My Buys




I had a lovely time at the Sincerely Yours show at Ratho yesterday and this is all my goodies tha jumped into my shopping bag. Not had any time to play yet but looking forward to getting my paws into them. Met up with Joyce and her friends and several other crafters that I know. Everyone seemed to have had a great day but did not meet up with any other docrafters as planned - we need to get better organised next year. Name tags or badges maybe. Had a good time anyway and pleased with my purchases.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful haul ... bet you have fun Maureen
hugs June x

Shaz said...

Lovely new stash. Enjoy... i,m off to the Biggin hill show next Sunday, can't wait. xx

coops said...

fabulous goodies maureen.enjoy using them :D

xx coops xx