Tuesday 29 March 2011

Teen Birthday

Black base card with red organza ribbon from Hobbycraft and topped with a white velvet ribbon. The bow is made from the red organza ribbon as well. The image is free from Digis With Attitude 'Shopping Tween' and I have coloured her with Promarkers. I have layered the image onto red card and added some Anitas red gems. The sentiment was done on the PC and layered onto red card.
I am entering this into -
Charisma Cardz Challenge No. 12 - Birthday for a Teen


6 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Oh it's lovely Maureen, great image!!

coops said...

gorgeous card maureen .fab striking colours and i love the sassy image :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Hello Maureen, I love your card, its a great image, looks just like my daughter with all her shopping bags.
Thanks for adding my candy to your blog. Good luck, love Teresa xx

Lee said...

I think your card is really fab.xx

Irene said...

Hi Maureen

Thank you so much for your recent kind comment on my blog.

irene
xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and unique, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html