Sunday 27 March 2011

Get Well

White base card with backing paper that was donated and is a transparent paper with pink and grey flowers through it. I have edged the card with silver border peel-offs. This little mouse is from Meljens Designs and was a freebie for 400 PCP members and I have coloured him with promakers and cut the shape with a nestie. The scalloped pink circles is a punched shaped and the leaves are also punched shapes. The sentiment was printed from the PC and punched with the Stampin Up Word Punch. The flowers and brad are from my stash.
I am entering this into -
Meljens Designs Challenge No.51 - Punches.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card

Kate xxx

XxJULESxX said...

another gorgeous cute card!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Ah, this is so very cute!!! I love that little Meljen's mouse!! Great colors too - thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs! Can't wait to see what you create next!
hugs,
M

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card! Wonderful use of your punches!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Darsie Bruno said...

What a sweet card! The image is colored perfectly! Thanks so much for playing with us at Meljen's Designs. I hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge!
Hugs, Darsie
Meljen's Design Team

Lee said...

It would cheer me up.A beautiful card.xx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

This is an adorable card and it would definately cheer me up. Thank you for joining our PUNCHES challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

Jess

Robbie said...

This is soooooo cute.I love what you did with this little guy. If you would email me robbiestockton@hotmail.com I would like to get in touch with you. Thanks!