Thursday 10 May 2012

Get Well

White base card with a yellow layer with the sentiment printed directly from the PC.  I have added a floral frame that I bought at the Sincerely Yours Show in Edinburgh. I have added two small gems to the centre of the large embossed flowers on the frame.  The leaves were cut with a Poppystamps 'Gentle Leaf' die and I have added three small roses from my stash.
I am entering this into-
Less is More Week 66  - Colour Challenge [Yellow] 
Crafty Creations Challenge No. 169 -  Frame It. 

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Maureen.
Was the frame ready embossed? It's so pretty!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Lovely card, love the framing it looks wonderful.
Diane

Wendy said...

Beautiful Get well card Maureen.
Wendy xx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card, I love the flower frame and your pretty roses.

Mandi said...

Terrific card Maureen
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card
carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brillaint card I love the frame round the sentiment. Hugs Ginny x