Sunday 9 October 2011

Hearts

I missed the Less is More challenge last week as I am still having problems with my PC.  I am using my laptop and I am missing my PC so much.  Anyway I thought I would give this weeks challenge a go.  I have used a plain red card that has a white back to it.  The hearts were punched out with a Martha Stewart Lace Heart Punch and the sentiment is a stamp I found in my stash.  I added a little pearl heart just to finish it off.  I hope this is okay for the challenge.

17 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous. Lee xx

Jan said...

Love this Maureen, it's lovely. xx Jan

Pauline said...

How lovely, the red card base is gorgeous, a perfect CAS design.

Loli said...

Hola Maureen, beautiful card, i love your hearts punch wonderful!!!.
A hug from Palma

Nicky said...

Great card and love the martha stewart lace heart punch and see one of those on my christmas list lol

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Maureen!
The little heart reflects the border really well.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Maureen,love the border.
Wendy xx

Vicky Hayes said...

The hearts border looks great and I like the matching pearl heart you made.

Sally said...

Hi Maureen, a great design with a pretty lacey border.
Sally x

laurie said...

Thats so sweet..love the little heart!

Jane said...

Pretty card, love the little pearl heart. Glad you are back, thanks for tip - it works!

You can view my card here

Carol said...

Very pretty card, love that border punch. Carol x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a pretty card Maureen. Love the pink card with the white underneath - it shows off the heart border beautifully.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Mandi said...

Lovely rich red card Maureen
Perfect for hearts!
Thank you
Mandi LIM

fatmonica said...

It's a great card-I love that border!

thea said...

What a lovely card, good idea.

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card, love that beautiful heqart border and the little pearl one too, Gay xxx