Sunday 17 July 2011

Circles Again

This is my second card for the Less is More Circles Challenge. I have to agree with Mandi that my last card was a bit intricate for Less is More so decided to give it another go. I hope this will will be better. LOL!!
I have used a Papermania Snowflakes embossing folder for half of the card and a Cuttlebug Sentiment Folder for the sentiment down the edge. I have stamped two Penny Black Snowmen and cut them out with my Nesties Circles Die.
I am aslo entering this into -
ABC Christmas Challenge - N for No Nonsense


10 comments:

Debs M said...

love those snowmen!

Kathyk said...

This would also work just great for the No Nonsense theme over on the ABC of Christmas blog - fab card

KAthyk

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Maureen, I love the embossing!
Thanks so much for this second submission.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Wendy said...

Lovely card Maureen,sweet images and love your beautiful embossing.
Wendy xx

Jenni's Jems said...

I thought that your first card was lovely and very elegant,but just love the snowman one.x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous. Carol x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card hunny, I love the embossing too! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
hugs Samantha

Lee said...

Lovely card,such cute snowmen.xx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the twin snowflakes! THanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas challenge.

Mandi said...

This is super Maureen, the embossing adds detail while still keeping it CAS
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"