Monday 7 February 2011

Blog Award

I was given this award from Jules.


There are a couple of conditions for the award

The aim of this award is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,
so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

This is the hard part - passing it on.
Rules is Rules & I am passing this onto....

Sue
Mandy
Emma
Sue
Mau

You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged

I do understand if you haven't the time to accept the award and that's okay too!



1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Maureen,
Thank you so much for this award it's all sorted and linked on my blog....I appreciate you thinking of me...Thank you...
Mandy x