Tuesday 10 August 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge No. 29 - Bear & Me

White base card with white card embossed with cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. Image is downloaded but not sure where from so would be delighted if someone could tell me who he is. I have coloured the image with Promarkers. The image is layered onto some blue check paper and then onto blue sparkly paper from my stash. Ribbon is from Dovercraft. White snoflake cut and emboss with Cuttlebug Icicle Die & Embossing Folder. All other snowflakes and gems are from my stash.
Thanks for looking,


5 comments:

Kat said...

Lovely card Maureen. I love this sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Unknown said...

This is gorjuss Maureen, such a great fab card, must pull my finger out i think and get on with making some xmas cards - hugs xx

coops said...

great card maureen.the image is really fab and i love the embossing and snowflakes.

xx coops xx

Helen said...

Cute card - love the embossing!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Annie said...

great teddy bear card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x