Sunday 27 June 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge No. 4

I came across this site by accident and love the blog. I decided to join in with the challenge for the first time. I have used a white base card with trees backing paper from stash. I cut 4 squares 2.5in and put them through the cuttlebug embossing folders swiss dots, and snowflakes. I printed the image from Christmasmouse Time CD from ScrapbookingMad. I layered the image onto foil card to let it stand out. The buttons are from my stash.
Thanks for looking,


9 comments:

Messi Jessi said...

What a great fun Christmas card, love it xxx

Joyce across the Pond said...

Great card Maureen - and you got a little mouse on it for Claire!

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is lovely Maureen, great layout and I love those buttons. Hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

Oh so cute and it's got a wee mouse!! How fabby!! thank you so much for playing along with us at WMS!

Julia Aston said...

How fun! love your circle of buttons! thanks for playing with WMS this week! so glad you found us!

Mary Duffek said...

What a fun Christmas card! So very sweet!

Ruth M said...

Very sweet, fun festive card, love the buttons!

Antje said...

How cute with the mouse!

Charmaine Stack said...

Such a fun card - and the mouse, how appropriate! Thanks for sharing.